Looking for a friend who can spell!!

  • kermet
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2007
      Hello all!

      I am a wannbe writer who has ten thousand ideas running around in my head.
      Most of them are original, some are adult and all of the have to do with the supernatural. In
      the Fanfiction department I would like to do Sailor Moon and LJ Smith fan fiction. In addition
      to checking my mediocre grammar the most important thing I need is someone to bounce off
      ideas off of and kick my sorry behind when get lazy. If this sounds like a job for you
      please email me at kermet19438@yahoo. com.

      Thank you

      Kermet