Need a beta for A Classic Silk Stalkings Fic

  • celeste7107
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 17, 2007
      Hi, this is my last resort. Is there anyone that is intersted in doing
      a beta job for my classic silk stalkings fic ' A New Beginning'? If so
      please email me at jclark78239@...

      Thanks so much,
      Ann Clark
    • M. E. Tudor
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2007
        Sure, send me a copy of it.

        M.E.

        celeste7107 <jclark78239@...> wrote:
        Hi, this is my last resort. Is there anyone that is intersted in doing
        a beta job for my classic silk stalkings fic ' A New Beginning'? If so
        please email me at jclark78239@ juno.com

        Thanks so much,
        Ann Clark

        Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate