Re: Just joined

  • Debby Andrede
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 17, 2007
      Hi Janis,

      Although it doesn't sound like my cup of tea, I can help you with
      your punctuation/grammar issues easily enough. I don't deal well
      with FF.net, so just email me the actual chapter and I'll go through
      it today or tomorrow.

      Debby
      entlzha@...
      www.geocities.com/entlzha

      --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, "littlewing1969"
      <littlewing1969@...> wrote:

      > Hello Debby.
      >
      > My name is Janis. I am an extreme newbie of fanfiction and I need
      help.
      > I am a fan of Law & Order SVU and have been reading fanfics of the
      show
      > for over a year now. I've enjoyed reading the romance stories of
      > character Elliot Stabler that I thought I would take a chance and
      write
      > a story myself. So far I have written 10 chapters but only posted
      one
      > chapter on FanFiction.net and SVUFiction.com. Posting on
      FanFiction.net
      > was easy but SVUFiction.com is strictly moderated. I received an
      email
      > from one of the moderators indicating my first chapter had too many
      > punctuation errors to post on their website. The moderator
      suggested
      > that I consult a beta reader.
      >
      > I see that you prefer no slash stories. Even though Law & Order SVU
      > features horrific crimes, especially against women and children, my
      > story does not give details to the crime . My story would be
      considered
      > an erotic romance with angst, having a "mature" rating. I don't
      know
      > how comfortable or familiar you are with erotica. If you ever heard
      of
      > Harlequin Romance's Blaze series, that's how I would describe the
      level
      > of erotica in my story.
      >
      > So if you're interested, I would greatly appreciate it if you would
      > beta read my story. You can see the first chapter on
      FanFiction.net. My