Looking for betas in two fandoms

  • Debby Andrede
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2007
      I'm looking for a beta-read for a couple of fics that have been on
      the backburners for ages and a blue moon. I think it's time to run
      them up the flagpole and see what they look like in the light of day.
      (I thought I'd mix all my metaphors just for good measure...)

      Anyway, one is a shortish missing scene for Stargate Atlantis and one
      is a longish stand-alone Farscape story. Both are gen within the
      parameters of each show. If anyone is familiar with either fandom
      and would like to give me some general thoughts on what might improve
      the piece, please email me offlist (as I'm on no-mail) at
      entlzha@....

      Thanks in advance,
      Debby
      entlzha@...