Re: [Beta_Unlimited] I'm looking for a beta.

  • Desirata43@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2007
      What type of fandom is it from?

      Val 5X5

      -----Original Message-----
      From: classystateofmind
      To: Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 1:49 pm
      Subject: [Beta_Unlimited] I'm looking for a beta.

      Hey everyone. I'm currently in the process of writing a story. It's romance, and it's a cliche but what isn't nowadays? Anyways. I need a beta who can help me with the grammar, the plot and the editing. Someone who can help me a little bit to make it somewhat better. I know I'm not the best writer out there which is why I need a little help.

      And ideas. I love ideas and suggestions from other people. My imagination can only go so far, and it'd be great to have a beta who can help me with that too. So, if anyone wants to beta for me, and help me with some ideas or whatever, I give credit where it's needed :). Oh, and if you can, send me some of the work that you've beta-ed or give me a link. You don't have to if you don't want, but it'd be nice to see the kind of work you can do.

      If anyone is interested, please email me.