Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Intro & need a beta

  • Kerrisonr
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 6, 2007
      Bob-

      You're a blessing to hear from! I've been stressing this for weeks and hadn't heard from anyone in a very long time ... very glad to hear from you!!!

      I will send you the few chapters I have published to let you read those. (There are 5 attached.) If you're interested in the story after reading those, please let me know and we can work together from there. There are quite a few more chapters but the reason I don't send them is b/c I'm still in the 'working' process so chapter numbers/ orders can change.

      Again, grammar has been taken care of (even if not in the copies I send you) by my other beta but I need some help with plot.

      Also if you need a beta for your fic, let me know what its about and if I can help I will

      Kerry