New Member

  • Kristie Dale
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 7, 2001

      Just thought I'd say hi.  I'm fairly new here, so I'll give you a quick low down.

      Alias: M. Jade

      Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, The Pretender, Charmed, ER, (Does Star Wars count?)

      Fav writers of fanfiction: Monique, Andrea, Laura Smith, Robyn the Snowshoe Hare, among others

      Fav actors and actresses: Anthony Stewart Head, Alyson Hannigan, Alexis Denisof, Charisma Carpenter, James Marsters, Andrea Parker, Michael T. Weiss, Gorjan Vajnic (I can be a horrible speller--forgive me) Noah Wylie

      Webpage address: http://www.geocities.com/jaderozegirl/JadeRoze.htm

      Do you write fanfiction?: I have around fourty stories posted on various sites--all BtVS, many of which are shipper pieces featuring Willow and Giles, but not all

      Do you beta-read: If ya ask nicely

      The fanfiction you will beta read: I'll go with BtVS, AtS, Charmed, ER, Pretender, Star Wars and I'll even go with StarGate SG1 and Highlander

      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: From G to PG-14--exactly what I write!

      Well, I guess that covers it.  Thanks!

      --Kristie

      "What can I say baby, I've always been bad."  Spike (BtVS) "Fool for Love"

    • Shaure .
      Message 2 of 17 , May 26, 2001
        Name or Alias: Shaure

        >Fav shows: Stargate SG-1, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel and Charmed.
        >Fav writers of fanfiction: AQ, Jez, Suz Voy,Ruth M King.

        Fav actors and actresses: Richard Dean Anderson, Amanda Tapping, Christoper
        Judge, Michael Shanks, Don S Davis, James Marsters, Teryl Rothery. The list
        goes on and on......... :)
        >Webpage address: None as yet.
        >
        >Do you write fanfiction?: Yes, I'm working on my first fic to be officially
        >posted.
        >
        >Do you beta-read: yes, I love it.
        >
        >The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything from the shows listed. Any
        >rating, however, I won't read main character death... too depressing :)

        Cheers

        Shaure
        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 20, 2001
          Name or Alias: Vala-Chase

          Fav shows: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Gilmore Girls,Charmed and
          Roswell

          Fav writers of fanfiction: Saber Shadow Kitten, Seersha, Charlize,
          Slade,
          Nikki, Kieria, Kat, Kita, Liz Harris.

          Fav actors and actresses: Alyson Hannigan, James Marsters, Mathew
          Lillard, Sean Connery

          Webpage address:
          http://www.geocities.com/deathofaninnocent/fan_fiction_and_more.html

          Do you write fanfiction?: Yes.

          Do you beta-read: Yes For anyone that needs help.

          The fanfiction you will beta read: From any of my fav shows. I can
          also help with others too.

          Please only contact me at: spikezgurl@...
        • Wang the Feline Fetal
          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 19, 2002
            Hey all,

            I got that little e-mail saying I should give a little
            intro to myself, so here goes!

            My alias is Wang and a couple of my favourite shows
            are Fushigi Yuugi (anime) and Xena: Warrior Princess.
            My favourite fan fiction writer has to be Minerva,
            well, seeing as she's the only person i've read so
            far. But I'm open to anyone else! I don't have any
            fav. actors, just the ones I like to drool over (Hugh
            Jackman is my current god for the week, lol).
            My web address is www.wangstower.com, where i keep all
            the stories i've written thus far. Some not beta-read
            yet. I write both Fan and Original fiction, which is
            why i'm here. I need beta-readers!
            I've done a little beta-reading in my day, though my
            skills aren't of the gramatical type. I just enjoy
            reading the stories, as is, and let the person know
            how it flows, etc. But i'm not closed to anything.
            Give me what you got and i'll do my best for you!
            My stories will very rarely have any NC-17 scenes, as
            i have no ability in writing that kinda stuff in the
            first place. So I guess I'll rate my stories from PG13
            - R.
            Well, that's me in a nut shell! If you want to know
            more about what i write, feel free to e-mail me any
            time.

            Wang

            =====
            Wang the Feline Fetal
            /\_/\
            ( o o )
            == Y ==
            `-'
            Please join my Yahoo Group!

            http://sports.yahoo.com
          • sweet73kitty
            Message 5 of 17 , May 7, 2002
              Hi, I need a beta reader who is fast and does not critises to much.
              I need someone who will do G - NC-17 with crossovers. Sentinel, QAF,
              X-file, Highlander, Buffy, Angel, and other shows.
            • Kim B.
              Message 6 of 17 , May 7, 2002

                You want someone to critique your work who does not criticize? okaaaaaayyyy. . . .i'm assuming you are just looking for gramatical errors and stuff? I can do that. . .e-mail whatever to me.

                Kimberly

              • CrystalRoses16@aol.com
                Message 7 of 17 , Jun 22, 2002
                    Hello,

                  My name is Clextian Kismet and I am new. I like to write Smallville-Supper Man-Spider Man-Buffy the Vampire Slayer-Sailor Moon-Many other Anime/Manga series included.

                  I have an idea for a couple Smallville stories and was wondering if someone could possibly help me origonize thoughts and ideas for them. I don't have anything written down for them yet. Just ideas.

                  Thanks!

                  Clextian Kismet

                  Writing is a lot like sex. At first you do it because you like it. Then you find yourself doing it for a few close friends and people you like. But if you're any good at all...you end up doing it for money.
                  --Unknown

                • Serenity Hutchinson
                  Message 8 of 17 , Feb 11, 2005
                    Hey,

                    My name is Serenity. I am a beta reader for Phantom of the Opera,
                    Sailor Moon, Ronin Warriors, Inuyasha, Lord of the Rings, Harry
                    Potter, and pretty much most anime fics. I am willing to read
                    anyone's fic. It does not matter on the rating. I hope to be of
                    assistance.

                    Serenity
                  • gullnick2001
                    Message 9 of 17 , May 29, 2005
                      Hi,

                      being a member of this group for several weeks I now found the time to
                      intorduce myself.

                      Name or Alias: delenn21

                      Fav shows: Babylon 5, Scarecrow and Mrs. King,
                      NCIS, Dark Angel, Charmed, Highlander and many more

                      Fav writers of fanfiction: haven't one yet

                      Fav actors and actresses: Bruce Boxleitner, Michael Weatherly,
                      Claudia Christian, Kate Jackson, Adrian Paul and many more

                      Webpage address: http://clix.to/nicoleteutloff

                      Do you write fanfiction?: Of course, post at fanfiction.net (most
                      without any beta). penname gull

                      Do you beta-read: Of course.

                      The fanfiction you will beta read: Everything, mostly with German
                      expressions, since I'm German and my English isn't this well for doing
                      any beta

                      The ratings of fiction you will beta read: everything

                      Delenn
                    • sphinx_bast
                      Message 10 of 17 , Jan 2, 2006
                        Hi all. thx for letting me join. Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written. ratings range from PG-Smutt. if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@...
                      • Kaira Wild Fire
                        Message 11 of 17 , Jan 3, 2006
                          Hey welcome.

                          I'm Kaira. Sorry to say that I don't Beta, but I'm curious to know what relation have you got going for your Gilmore Girl Fics?

                          sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@...> wrote:
                          Hi all.  thx for letting me join.  Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written.  ratings range from PG-Smutt.  if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@...

                          ~*Kayla*~

                        • sphinx_bast
                          Message 12 of 17 , Jan 3, 2006
                            Hi Kaira. The Gilmore Girl's and Grey's fic are both femslash. Lorelai/OC. The OC character is a cross between 7 of nine and Ronnie (Boston Public) so in other words Jerri Ryan.

                            > Hey welcome.
                            >
                            > I'm Kaira. Sorry to say that I don't Beta, but I'm curious to know what relation have you got going for your Gilmore Girl Fics?
                            >
                            > sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@y...> wrote:
                            > Hi all. thx for letting me join. Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written. ratings range from PG-Smutt. if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@y...
                            >

                            > Fanfiction. A haven for you when reality sucks!
                          • Kaira Wild Fire
                            Message 13 of 17 , Jan 3, 2006
                              That's so wierd. I sent out an email earlier to the group and it says the email doesn't exist anymore....

                              That's cool. I don't really read or write fem slash though.

                              sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@...> wrote:
                              Hi Kaira.  The Gilmore Girl's and Grey's fic are both femslash.  Lorelai/OC.  The OC character is a cross between 7 of nine and Ronnie (Boston Public) so in other words  Jerri Ryan.

                              > Hey welcome.
                              >
                              >   I'm Kaira. Sorry to say that I don't Beta, but I'm curious to know what relation have you got going for your Gilmore Girl Fics?
                              >
                              > sphinx_bast <sphinx_bast@y...> wrote:
                              >   Hi all.  thx for letting me join.  Need beta for some Gilmore Girl's and Grey's Anatomy fic that I've written.  ratings range from PG-Smutt.  if your interested email me at sphinx_bast@y...
                              >

                              > Fanfiction. A haven for you when reality sucks!

                              ~*Kayla*~

                            • megaclare
                              Message 14 of 17 , Jan 5, 2006
                                I'm looking for a beta reader for Buffy and Angel fanfiction.
                              • Angel Sumortios
                                Message 15 of 17 , Jan 7, 2006
                                  I beta Buffyand Angel fanfics, I can take a look at it and tell you what I think.

                                  Message 16 of 17 , Jan 9, 2006
                                    Here is the first chapter of my Angel fanfiction.