Intro & need a beta

  • kerrisonr
    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2007
      Hello all.

      I'm Kerrison and I'm new to the group. I don't know what you all
      usually look for in introductions, so I'll be brief about myself (who
      wants to hear that, anyway!)

      I currently am seeking a beta for a 35000+ WIP HP fanfic. It is
      Ron/Hermione (some H/G) and strays from cannon after GoF.

      I REALLY need a beta reader who will be able to help me with plot.
      This story has been sitting on my harddrive for 2 years and I'd like
      to finally finish it! :)

      I'm looking for help with plot, as I said, but would also be open to
      a beta who could even go so far as a chapter collaberation.

      Is there anyone who is willing to help?

      Thanks for letting me join and I'm happy to be a part of the group!!

      Kerrison
    • RP Michaud
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2007
        From: kerrisonr <kerrisonr@...>
        Date: 2007/05/29 Tue PM 11:45:32 CDT
        To: Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [Beta_Unlimited] Intro & need a beta

        Hello all.

        I'm Kerrison and I'm new to the group. I don't know what you all
        usually look for in introductions, so I'll be brief about myself (who
        wants to hear that, anyway!)

        I currently am seeking a beta for a 35000+ WIP HP fanfic. It is
        Ron/Hermione (some H/G) and strays from cannon after GoF.

        I REALLY need a beta reader who will be able to help me with plot.
        This story has been sitting on my harddrive for 2 years and I'd like
        to finally finish it! :)

        I'm looking for help with plot, as I said, but would also be open to
        a beta who could even go so far as a chapter collaberation.

        Is there anyone who is willing to help?

        Thanks for letting me join and I'm happy to be a part of the group!!

        Kerrison

        ************************************

        Hi Kerrison,

        I'm willing to give it a go. The fact that I've only read up to and including GoF might be a plus.

        I know what you mean about wanting to finish a story. I've had one for some time now that hasn't moved past Ch 5.

        Hope I can help you finish yours,
        Bob
      • Kerrisonr
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 6, 2007
          Bob-

          You're a blessing to hear from! I've been stressing this for weeks and hadn't heard from anyone in a very long time ... very glad to hear from you!!!

          I will send you the few chapters I have published to let you read those. (There are 5 attached.) If you're interested in the story after reading those, please let me know and we can work together from there. There are quite a few more chapters but the reason I don't send them is b/c I'm still in the 'working' process so chapter numbers/ orders can change.

          Again, grammar has been taken care of (even if not in the copies I send you) by my other beta but I need some help with plot.

          Also if you need a beta for your fic, let me know what its about and if I can help I will

          Kerry

          Hi Kerrison,

          I'm willing to give it a go. The fact that I've only read up to and including GoF might be a plus.

          I know what you mean about wanting to finish a story. I've had one for some time now that hasn't moved past Ch 5.

          Hope I can help you finish yours,
          Bob

          Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.