Need a new beta

  • todaygirl_2000
    Message 1 of 2 , May 27, 2007
      I'm in desperate need of a beta. I have big trouble with spelling and
      grammar since English is not my first language. If you are interested
      you should now that I have a tendency to not update very regularly and
      therefore wont take up to mush time. I have one Harry Potter fic that
      doesn't have a pairing and is about Harry going back in time to save
      himself from Bellatrix. Let me know if you are interested.
      //Todaygirl
    • todaygirl_2000
      Message 2 of 2 , May 29, 2007
        Thanks to everyone who wanted to help me. For those of you who are
        interested my story will be up on FF.net at the end of the week.
        //Todaygirl