In need of a beta.

  • heather
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2007
      I'm looking for a beta to edit my story. I don't have a lot of time,
      and let's face it, I'm not all that great at editing. I miss little
      things all the time. So, if anyone is interested, please e-mail me and
      I'll tell you everything, and show you my works and everything I have
      already. I'm very, very much in need of one. I'm not that bad of a
      writer, but I'm not that great either.

      Anyways, e-mail me if you're interested. Thanks :)