Looking for a Trek Beta

  • CK
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2007
      Hi,

      I am looking for a patient beta to help me with my Fic based in the
      Star Trek Universe. I write mostly Voyager, TNG and Enterprise.
      Voyager being the one I need help with most often. Plot holes,
      continuity, grammar, character's.... those are the big areas. I write
      short and long stories with G to R ratings. Mostly in the PG-13 area.
      Anyway, if you think you can handle me, I promise not to bite, then
      please let me know.

      Thanks!

      CK