i need a beta

  • stephanie
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2007
      i need a beta to help improve my grammar in the story, it's called
      'New reality, new lives, new family', the fic is posted at Twisting
      the Hellmouth.
    • toni
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 26, 2008
        hi i need a beta for a Naruto story i'm doing . It's on a word
        document and I've done up to the beginning of chapter 3 so far . if
        possible could I have someone who has watched subtitled Naruto and
        Naruto Shippuuden beta for me . If anyone's interested could you
        please email me . thank you