Looking for a Trek Beta

  • CK
    Message 1 of 2 , May 9, 2007
      Hi,

      I'm a newbie here and I am looking for someone versed in the Star Trek
      universe... I write other things, but I am really working on Trek now.
      Mostly Voyager, TNG, and Enterprise. I require someone able to point
      out flaws in characters, plot, and grammar. I am a big re-writer, so
      you have to be willing to put up with that. I write short and long
      pieces. If you can help me out, I would owe you... well almost
      anything I can think of. LOL.

      So thank you in advance. I look forward to hearing from you.

      CK
    • CK
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2007
        Hi,

        I am looking for a patient beta to help me with my Fic based in the
        Star Trek Universe. I write mostly Voyager, TNG and Enterprise.
        Voyager being the one I need help with most often. Plot holes,
        continuity, grammar, character's.... those are the big areas. I write
        short and long stories with G to R ratings. Mostly in the PG-13 area.
        Anyway, if you think you can handle me, I promise not to bite, then
        please let me know.

        Thanks!

        CK