Story that needs Beta

  • nathalievanveen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2007
      Hey you all,
      I'm still looking for a Beta Reader for my Harry Potter story.
      It's in desperate need of a check over.
      You see, it's dying away in my files.
      So it really needs attention.
      It's a Harry Potter story.
      forgotten. Harry is heart broken about his loss, but has not the time
      to think about it. After three weeks of hard work, Harry gets a visit
      of a very special personÂ… Watch out! OOTP spoilers! Involves a Dark
      Harry, depressed and sad Lupin and a sensitive and lovable Draco.
      Rating: R
      Genre: Romance/Drama
      Warnings: Violence, alcohol abuse, sexual insult.
      Paring: HP/DM, HG/RW
      If it attracts you mail me to this email adres; dynaangel@...
      I'll send the prologue to you.
      Thanks,