Re: [Beta_Unlimited] BETA NEEDED

  • Helen Harkin
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 15, 2007

      It's lesbian fiction based very lightly on a certain show

      If you are still interested mail me

      From: Guardian Angel <guardian_erin@...>
      To: Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Beta_Unlimited] BETA NEEDED
      Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:32:44 -0700 (PDT)

      What is the story about?  Pairing, fandom, ect?
      ~Guardian

      helen_harkin <harkin_helen@ hotmail.com> wrote:
      Hi, I have just finished writing a story, anyone interested in reading
      it through?
      Mail me if you are
      Cheers

      Be a PS3 game guru.

      Solve the Conspiracy and win fantastic prizes. Play Conspiracy now!