Re: [Beta_Unlimited] BETA NEEDED

  • Helen Harkin
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 15, 2007

      It's lesbian fiction, based very lightly on a certain show.

      If you still want a read let me know.

      From: Waikiki <hilo_waikiki@...>
      To: Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Beta_Unlimited] BETA NEEDED
      Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:56:49 -0700 (PDT)

      i will

      helen_harkin <harkin_helen@ hotmail.com> wrote:

      Hi, I have just finished writing a story, anyone interested in reading
      it through?
      Mail me if you are
      Cheers

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      Match.com - Click Here To Find Singles In Your Area Today!
    • Helen Harkin
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 15, 2007

        It's lesbian fiction based very lightly on a certain show

        If you are still interested mail me

        From: Guardian Angel <guardian_erin@...>
        To: Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:32:44 -0700 (PDT)

        What is the story about?  Pairing, fandom, ect?
        ~Guardian

        helen_harkin <harkin_helen@ hotmail.com> wrote:
        Hi, I have just finished writing a story, anyone interested in reading
        it through?
        Mail me if you are
        Cheers

        Be a PS3 game guru.

        Solve the Conspiracy and win fantastic prizes. Play Conspiracy now!