Help: Need Beta

  • abregaza_021
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2007
      Hi, I'm writing a fic Grey's Anatomy fanfic and I need a beta.

      Its going to be multi-chaptered, and at the moment is G rated, but i
      do have a dirty mind so it may go up in rating in the future. I
      mainly need some help with grammatical and punctuation issues, and
      just a general once over for readability. I don't believe i'm
      especially sensitive to negative critique, as I'm firmly looking for
      improvement in my writing and welcome comment.

      I have written and may also again for Dark Angel, Buffy, Highlander,
      Tamora Pierce's Tortall-verse, Harry Potter and NCIS. So if a beta
      was interested in covering more than one fandom it would be nice, a
      great knowledge of the fandom is not a pre-requisite for me, I am
      happy to deal with the continuity/fanon issues on my own.

      Thanks, and I hope to talk to some of you soon.