Re: [Beta_Unlimited] BETA NEEDED

  • Waikiki
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 13, 2007
      i will

      helen_harkin <harkin_helen@...> wrote:
      Hi, I have just finished writing a story, anyone interested in reading
      it through?
      Mail me if you are
      Cheers

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

    • Waikiki
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 13, 2007
        i dont care what it is about...i can have it done in a matter on 3 days or less...

        Guardian Angel <guardian_erin@...> wrote:
        What is the story about?  Pairing, fandom, ect?
        ~Guardian

        helen_harkin <harkin_helen@ hotmail.com> wrote:
        Hi, I have just finished writing a story, anyone interested in reading
        it through?
        Mail me if you are
        Cheers

        Be a PS3 game guru.

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      • Helen Harkin
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 15, 2007

          It's lesbian fiction, based very lightly on a certain show.

          If you still want a read let me know.

          From: Waikiki <hilo_waikiki@...>
          To: Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [Beta_Unlimited] BETA NEEDED
          Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:56:49 -0700 (PDT)

          i will

          helen_harkin <harkin_helen@ hotmail.com> wrote:

          Hi, I have just finished writing a story, anyone interested in reading
          it through?
          Mail me if you are
          Cheers

          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

          Match.com - Click Here To Find Singles In Your Area Today!
        • Helen Harkin
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 15, 2007

            It's lesbian fiction based very lightly on a certain show

            If you are still interested mail me

            From: Guardian Angel <guardian_erin@...>
            To: Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:32:44 -0700 (PDT)

            What is the story about?  Pairing, fandom, ect?
            ~Guardian

            helen_harkin <harkin_helen@ hotmail.com> wrote:
            Hi, I have just finished writing a story, anyone interested in reading
            it through?
            Mail me if you are
            Cheers

            Be a PS3 game guru.

            Solve the Conspiracy and win fantastic prizes. Play Conspiracy now!