Re: [Beta_Unlimited] BETA NEEDED

  • Guardian Angel
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 12, 2007
      What is the story about?  Pairing, fandom, ect?
      ~Guardian

      helen_harkin <harkin_helen@...> wrote:
      Hi, I have just finished writing a story, anyone interested in reading
      it through?
      Mail me if you are
      Cheers

      Be a PS3 game guru.

    • Waikiki
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 13, 2007
        i will

        helen_harkin <harkin_helen@...> wrote:
        Hi, I have just finished writing a story, anyone interested in reading
        it through?
        Mail me if you are
        Cheers

        Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

      • Waikiki

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 15, 2007

            It's lesbian fiction, based very lightly on a certain show.

            If you still want a read let me know.

            From: Waikiki <hilo_waikiki@...>
            To: Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: Re: [Beta_Unlimited] BETA NEEDED
            Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:56:49 -0700 (PDT)

            i will

            helen_harkin <harkin_helen@ hotmail.com> wrote:

            Hi, I have just finished writing a story, anyone interested in reading
            it through?
            Mail me if you are
            Cheers

            Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

            Match.com - Click Here To Find Singles In Your Area Today!
          • Helen Harkin
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 15, 2007

              It's lesbian fiction based very lightly on a certain show

              If you are still interested mail me

              From: Guardian Angel <guardian_erin@...>
              To: Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:32:44 -0700 (PDT)

              What is the story about?  Pairing, fandom, ect?
              ~Guardian

              helen_harkin <harkin_helen@ hotmail.com> wrote:
              Hi, I have just finished writing a story, anyone interested in reading
              it through?
              Mail me if you are
              Cheers

              Be a PS3 game guru.

              Solve the Conspiracy and win fantastic prizes. Play Conspiracy now!