BETA NEEDED

  • helen_harkin
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 12, 2007
      Hi, I have just finished writing a story, anyone interested in reading
      it through?
      Mail me if you are
      Cheers
    • Guardian Angel
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 12, 2007
        What is the story about?  Pairing, fandom, ect?
        ~Guardian

        helen_harkin <harkin_helen@...> wrote:
        Hi, I have just finished writing a story, anyone interested in reading
        it through?
        Mail me if you are
        Cheers

        Be a PS3 game guru.

      • Waikiki
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 13, 2007
          i will

          helen_harkin <harkin_helen@...> wrote:
          Hi, I have just finished writing a story, anyone interested in reading
          it through?
          Mail me if you are
          Cheers

          Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

        • Waikiki

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 15, 2007

              It's lesbian fiction, based very lightly on a certain show.

              If you still want a read let me know.

              From: Waikiki <hilo_waikiki@...>
              To: Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com
              Subject: Re: [Beta_Unlimited] BETA NEEDED
              Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:56:49 -0700 (PDT)

              i will

              helen_harkin <harkin_helen@ hotmail.com> wrote:

              Hi, I have just finished writing a story, anyone interested in reading
              it through?
              Mail me if you are
              Cheers

              Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.

              Match.com - Click Here To Find Singles In Your Area Today!
            • Helen Harkin
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 15, 2007

                It's lesbian fiction based very lightly on a certain show

                If you are still interested mail me

                From: Guardian Angel <guardian_erin@...>
                To: Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 13:32:44 -0700 (PDT)

                What is the story about?  Pairing, fandom, ect?
                ~Guardian

                helen_harkin <harkin_helen@ hotmail.com> wrote:
                Hi, I have just finished writing a story, anyone interested in reading
                it through?
                Mail me if you are
                Cheers

                Be a PS3 game guru.

                Solve the Conspiracy and win fantastic prizes. Play Conspiracy now!