Beta needed for Highlander/Buffy X-over

  • trapes_charlize@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2001
      Hi

      I've written a HL/Buffy story which is already posted, but I'd like to
      have it beta read anyway. There is also a "sequel" to it but I'm not
      sure whether it's ok or not. So if anyone liked to help me, please
      write.

      Thank you kindly (c:

      Charlize
    • dskwirut@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 2001
        Charlize,

        I'm new but I'd gladly beta your stories.

        Rachelle Ryan