Another Newbie

  • periwinker@ureach.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2001
      Hello, I'm fairly new to fan fic, I write *NSYNC slash (yes RPS) and
      love to read any boyband fic, Harry Potter and Dawson's Creek as well
      as Movie Slash.

      I love to read anything as long as it is well written.

      I beta a bit for Boy band fic, both het and slash. My strong points
      are dialogue, sentence structure, word use and finding
      inconsistencies. Punctuation and spelling are my weak points, but I
      use a dictionary and spell check - a lot!

      I'm currently looking for a beta reader for my boy band slash. I
      primarily need someone to check for punctuation, and typos as well as
      looking for general problems. Being familiar with boy bands isn't
      mandatory.

      If you think you are interested - email me and we can discuss the
      details.

      Thanks!

      Peri

      periwinker@...