Bill McKay (McCay?) books

  • the3rdgeneral
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2007
      I just heard that the author of the several Star gate books (based on
      the movie) thinks that now that it would be a great idea to continue
      writing books based on the movie.

      The movie based books were doing OK, until the serious started
      growing in popularity. Then they stop writing them, and started
      writing the SG-1 based books. I don't have any of those. That is
      why I have Fan fiction.

      Has anyone else out there even seen any of the McKay (McCay?) books?

      I have all of them. I think there are four. Not counting the book
      version of the movie.

      I think that they were pretty good. A little different from the TV
      version.

      No Goa'uld. More aliens. Tons of Susan B. Antony coins (you have to
      read the second and third book to get that one.) However, Earth is
      at war with the remnants of Ra's empire.

      What do you think about the books?

      Regards,
      Grant / Ra'Ay'Mond