Beta needed for a due South piece

  • caroline@corken.fsnet.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2001
      I've just finished a Due South story involving Fraser and Kowalski
      Its SLASH, and i've read over it. The thing of it is, I know there's
      something wrong with it, but I can't pick it up. Plus I don't think
      my grammer is up to scratch. Any help would be great. Its about
      13,000 words or so.

      Thanks

      Caffre
    • Kali Sandison
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2001
        I'll check it! Send it on

        Kali

        --- caroline@... wrote:
        > I've just finished a Due South story involving Fraser and
        > Kowalski
        > Its SLASH, and i've read over it. The thing of it is, I know
        > there's
        > something wrong with it, but I can't pick it up. Plus I don't
        > think
        > my grammer is up to scratch. Any help would be great. Its
        > about
        > 13,000 words or so.
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > Caffre

        =====
        "Kali Sandison", Kalerian@...
        "It takes a lot of brains to enjoy humor, satire and wit-- but none to be offended by them."--The Midnight Skulker

        a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/