Beta for Angel/Buffy piece

  • Dale Edmonds
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2001
      Hi all,

      Desperately seeking a beta for a longish (4000+) piece. At the moment, four vignettes (Giles/Ethan, Buffy/Spike, Cordelia/Dennis, Lindsey/subtext) with more parts later on. I can split 'em up if you want. Probably all R to NC-17, but not explicit. Violence and a bit dark.

      I need someone for canon mistakes, bits where the style jars, clunky sentances, the usual. My firstborn cat in payment,

      Thanks,

      Dale Edmonds
      dale@...

      http://www.oggham.com/slash/