10 TIPS FOR CREATING WEALTH IN THE STOCK MARKET

  • hanzgronas
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2007
      10 TIPS FOR CREATING WEALTH IN THE STOCK MARKET

      1. Do not spread your money too thin.

      My friend has a little over $200,000 invested in the stock market
      through 27 different Mutual funds. In my opinion, 27 Mutual funds is
      27 too many collecting load fees, management fees, commission fees,
      operating and advertising fees. Diversity is important, but just as
      important is over-diversification. Also, in my opinion, $200,000
      should not be put into more than 12 stocks, let alone 27 different
      Mutual funds.

      http://top-stocks.blogspot.com/2006/10/10-tips-for-creating-wealth-in-stock.html