Beta Needed for BtVS Story

  • Elise
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2007
      Hey all,

      I'm in need of a beta reader for a one-shot Dawn fic in the 'Buffy
      the Vampire Slayer' fandom. The story explores the first time Dawn
      meets Angel, back in the 'Buffy' episode, 'Angel'. I'm filling a gap
      in the history of the Summers girls.

      The spelling and grammar aren't my real worry. I need someone who
      can make sure I haven't strayed from the present tense that most of
      it is written in, and who knows about the fandom and can therefore
      catch me on any OOCness.

      Enquire on list or by emailing me at either behrbemine@... or
      elise28@.... I really appreciate any help!

      Elise
      - -
      Emily: "You smiled. You're pleased the ice man looked at you like
      you were a Porterhouse steak."
      Lorelai: "I'm smiling because you're *crazy*, and that's what you do
      to crazy people to keep them calm."
      -- 'Gilmore Girls'
      - -
      http://www.behrbemine.com/