Beta Needed for BtVS story

  • Lissie Girl
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2007
      Hey all,

      I'm in need of a beta reader for a one-shot Dawn fic in the 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' fandom.  The story explores the first time Dawn meets Angel, back in the 'Buffy' episode, 'Angel'.  I'm filling a gap in the history of the Summers girls.

      I need someone who can correct any spelling/grammar, make sure I haven't strayed from the present tense that most of it is written in, and who knows about the fandom and can therefore catch me on any OOCness.

      Enquire on list or by emailing me at either behrbemine@... or elise28@....  I really appreciate any help!

      Elise
      - -
      Emily:  "You smiled.  You're pleased the ice man looked at you like you were a Porterhouse steak."
      Lorelai:  "I'm smiling because you're *crazy*, and that's what you do to crazy people to keep them calm."
      -- 'Gilmore Girls'
      - -
      http://www.behrbemine.com/