Anyone like Final Fantasy VIII?

  • Lady Eclectic
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2000
      Hi all, I'm wondering if anyone here happens to like the game Final
      Fantasy 8, because I'm doing a fanfic for it and I *really* need some
      advice!!! I'm at this one part where I have to explain what's been
      happening, and it's, well, BORING, and I need someone to maybe
      brainstorm with me about it and all. Plus, I'd love to check my world-
      knowledge on someone who knows the game's world, as I have questions
      on that too, but if you could just help me with the storyline....
      Shoot, I'd love you!!! :) I have the first five parts up on
      Fanfiction.net (the links to my author page is below, sorry I'm being
      so lazy, but the five parts are listed there) if you'd like to see
      what it's like so far. I've got chapters 6-7 written, and am doing 8,
      but they are all so...blah! *HELP!!!*

      Would appreciate any help anyone could give, and thanks if you're
      willing to help me out. :)

      Sarah P.

      The link - http://www.fanfiction.net/index.fic?action=Directory-
      AuthorProfile&UserID=28991
      ( * The fanfic is called "Queen's Knight", parts 1-5 should be at
      that page. Thanks again if you check it out *smile* * )