Re: [Beta_Unlimited] Offering beta help

  • K. RILEY
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2000
      >From: evilwillow@...
      >To: Beta_Unlimited@egroups.com
      >Subject: [Beta_Unlimited] Offering beta help
      >Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 19:20:28 -0000

      Is your offer to beta still open? I have lots of stuff in need of a beta.
      Most my Stories are around Julian Bashir (my fav) in a many situations
      though all slash. I have just entered my Bashir/Voyger mix right now. If you
      are interested in doing this for me or want to know more before you decide
      contact me directly at: mysticmcknight@...

      I have some stories already posted if you want to check them out first, Some
      on Strang Fits of Passion, two on the Garak fest, and the rest are on the
      FCanon Archives (have to be a member to read them, though its free and fun)

      Please let me know either way
      Thank you
      Kim
      mysticmcknight@...