Bane of My Existence by Dream Howler

  • Dreamy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2007
      Bane of My Existence by Dream Howler
      http://rq.citadelofthewolf.com/user.php?sid=570

      Eventually will be Rated: NC-17

      letters from a guy that claims he wants to apologize for all the stuff
      that he has ever done to him. Then, when he gets back to school, he
      finds out that someone is starting a band and decides to change his
      appearance so he has a chance to be in it. Who is this mysterious
      letter writer?

      Paring: Draco Malfoy, Harry Potter
      Genres: Romance, Alternate Reality (AU), Slash, Drama, Timeline: 7th
      Year, HBP Mostly Ignored
      Warning: Some OOCness, not much though.
      Chapters Published: 5
      Help needed: I really need someone good with punctuation and passive
      voice experience. It would help for someone to have some knowledge of
      British words as well, but isn't required.

      I have one chapter that needs to be betaed. My beta has been having
      some health problems and can't spend as much time betaing. I don't
      update very often, so it might be a month, two, or more before I have
      another chapter ready.

      My fans are wanting to strangle me for making them wait so long, so I
      really need to get this out as soon as possible.

      Can anyone help? Please include past experience, and major strengths.

      Dreamy

      --
      The Ruby Quill Archive :: A Harry Potter Archive
      http://rq.citadelofthewolf.com/index.php