a request...

  • Augustus
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2000
      Hi all :-)
      I'm writing in the hope of finding someone willing to be a long-term
      beta reader for me. I've used betas before for longer stories in
      specific fandoms, but now i'm looking for someone who is able to look
      over pretty much everything i write before i post it to the various
      lists and archives. I realise this is a big ask, so i'll understand if
      there are no responses. I write in a lot of (mostly rare) fandoms, so
      what i'm essentially looking for is someone to look at
      spelling/grammar and the overall feel of fics. If anyone is at all
      interested in doing me this *huge* favour, feel free to take a look at
      past fiction at http://rimmer.alphalink.com.au
      Most of my work is M/M or F/F slash, although i have also done gen in
      the past and will continue to do so, i'm sure. I *do* occasionally
      write RPS, but I understand if people don't want to beta those
      particular fics.
      Thanks for your time :-)
      Augustus

      "Cattle mutilations," Willow said, clicking her mouse. "That's all I'm
      coming up- oh, wait, here's a Web site that sells life-sized
      fibreglass cows. Other than that, just cattle mutilations."
      ('Resurrecting Ravana' by Ray Garton)
      fabulae - http://rimmer.alphalink.com.au
      22 authors, 36 fandoms, 133 stories... and counting