I'm looking for a reliable beta-reader

  • orleans_2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2007
      I', writing in different fandoms, but right now I need someone who
      would help me with a few shorter vampire stories. I'm still working in
      a long crossover (Vampire Chronicles/Highlander; I will need a Beta
      for this one as well).

      I need someone to look at spelling and grammar, since English isn't my
      first language. Help with story flow and plot development is welcome
      too.

      If anyone is interested, plaese drop me a line and I will give you
      more details. (orleans_2003@...)

      Thanks a lot!