Need beta help for an Angel peice...

  • Whitewolf
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2000
      Hi!

      I've finally written up a peice that has been lurking in my
      notebook forever and I *really* need a beta for it.

      It's Angel, and it's AU. Angel plays a Sam Spade sort of
      detective in the '20s.

      If you want to help, my addy is
      whitewolf_no_mercy@...

      Whitewolf

      =====
      "Life *is* pain, princess. Anyone who says differently is selling something."
      --Westly from "The Princess Bride"

      http://shopping.yahoo.com/