I need a beta reader

  • amb_sweetpea
    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 5, 2007
      I need a beta reader for some original fics i'm doing. I need someone
      who will tell me what i need to improve on and help me a little bit.
      I'm a relatively new writer and i need someone who'll be patient. Any
      help will be greatly appreciated.
    • Costanza
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 5, 2007
        Hello everybody, I'm needing some help on a fan fic I'm writing, so
        please if you are willing to help let me know, maybe we could switch
        stories or something
      • M. E. Tudor
        Message 3 of 15 , Dec 14, 2007
          What kind of fan story is it?  I might be able to help depending on the fan fic you are writing.

          M.E.

          Costanza <secretpal1505@...> wrote:
          Hello everybody, I'm needing some help on a fan fic I'm writing, so
          please if you are willing to help let me know, maybe we could switch
          stories or something

        • Maria Constanza
          Message 4 of 15 , Dec 14, 2007
            Hello, It's a fancfiction about meeting the Phelps twins, you know the ones who play Fred and George Weasley in the HP movies, I just need some help on grammar and spelling, maybe if you want we could switch stories, let me know ok, Thanks again for offering
            Costanza

            Message 5 of 15 , Dec 14, 2007
              That would be great! If you'd send me something, I'd love to do the grammar/spelling dirty work. :P

              Kara

              Message 6 of 15 , Dec 14, 2007
                I write a couple different types...

                • Buffy the Vampire Slayer
                • Angel
                • Bones
                • Torchwood
                • Doctor Who
                • Firefly/Serenity
                • Batman
                • Pushing Daisies

                  Let me know if you can help!!

                Kara

                Message 7 of 15 , Dec 15, 2007
                  Kara,

                  I think I can help.  I'm familiar with Buffy, Angel and Batman.  The others I can find out about.  Go ahead and send me what you have.  M.E.

                  Message 8 of 15 , Dec 17, 2007
                    Hello, well I'd be glad if you can take a look, it's about meeting the Phelps twins (the twins that play Fred and George Wealey in Harry Potter movies) 10 chapter long around 20000 words, I don't want you to worry just take your time and read it let me know what you think
                    Thanks, Maria

                    Message 9 of 15 , Dec 17, 2007
                      Ah, I do know who they are then.  I love Harry Potter.  I'll take a look at the story and get back with you. M.E.

                      Message 10 of 15 , Dec 17, 2007
                        Hey,

                        I can do Bones, Firefly/Serenity, Batman, or Pushing Daisies for you, if you need someone.

                        Cheers,
                        Taryn

                        Message 11 of 15 , Dec 18, 2007
                          Hey. I could beta read Doctor Who and Torchwood for you.

                          ~Christine