Re: looking for a beta reader

  • Romanse
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 3, 2007
      --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, Kitten Skysong
      <kittenfalks1@...> wrote:

      > well considering the crystal warriors are allready on my webpage it
      might be too late for that. I started writing them for fun not with any
      intent of pulishing them. Mostly because I didn't know how to publish
      anything or get anything copyrighted. I asked someone once and got
      told to quit being a baby so I don't ask anymore.

      > http://www.myspace.com/kittenskysong

      One does not have to DO anything to secure copyright protection. If
      it's your original work, it IS copyright protected. If it makes you
      feel better, you can always fashion a statement on your website to the
      effect that your work is original, is copyright protected and that you
      will persue legal remedies for violations.

      If the jurisdiction where you live provides for registration, it helps
      in the TYPE of remedy that may be available to you should someone steal
      your original work.
    • Kitten Skysong
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 3, 2007
        hmm maybe I'll do that on the Crystal Warriors thanks.

        http://www.myspace.com/kittenskysong

        Mutant X Quiz

        Your Jesse Kilmartin: Jesse Kilmartin is a sweetly naive and good-natured guy in his early 20s who can alter the density of his body at will - going from rock solid as a stone wall one moment-then walking through a stone wall the next. Jesse led a sheltered childhood, and still has a lot to learn about the harsh realities of the world, but he's more than proved himself an invaluable member of MUTANT X.
        Take this quiz!

        Quizilla |
        Join

        | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

        > well considering the crystal warriors are allready on my webpage it
        might be too late for that. I started writing them for fun not with any
        intent of pulishing them. Mostly because I didn't know how to publish
        anything or get anything copyrighted. I asked someone once and got
        told to quit being a baby so I don't ask anymore.

        > http://www.myspace. com/kittenskyson g

        One does not have to DO anything to secure copyright protection. If
        it's your original work, it IS copyright protected. If it makes you
        feel better, you can always fashion a statement on your website to the
        effect that your work is original, is copyright protected and that you
        will persue legal remedies for violations.

        If the jurisdiction where you live provides for registration, it helps
        in the TYPE of remedy that may be available to you should someone steal
        your original work.

        Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.