Re: [Beta_Unlimited] looking for a beta reader

  • Kitten Skysong
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 3, 2007
      well considering the crystal warriors are allready on my webpage it might be too late for that. I started writing them for fun not with any intent of pulishing them. Mostly because I didn't know how to publish anything or get anything copyrighted.  I asked someone once and got told to quit being a baby so I don't ask anymore.

      http://www.myspace.com/kittenskysong

      Mutant X Quiz

      Your Jesse Kilmartin: Jesse Kilmartin is a sweetly naive and good-natured guy in his early 20s who can alter the density of his body at will - going from rock solid as a stone wall one moment-then walking through a stone wall the next. Jesse led a sheltered childhood, and still has a lot to learn about the harsh realities of the world, but he's more than proved himself an invaluable member of MUTANT X.
      Take this quiz!

      Quizilla |
      Join

      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 3, 2007
        --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, Kitten Skysong
        <kittenfalks1@...> wrote:

        > well considering the crystal warriors are allready on my webpage it
        might be too late for that. I started writing them for fun not with any
        intent of pulishing them. Mostly because I didn't know how to publish
        anything or get anything copyrighted. I asked someone once and got
        told to quit being a baby so I don't ask anymore.

        > http://www.myspace.com/kittenskysong

        One does not have to DO anything to secure copyright protection. If
        it's your original work, it IS copyright protected. If it makes you
        feel better, you can always fashion a statement on your website to the
        effect that your work is original, is copyright protected and that you
        will persue legal remedies for violations.

        If the jurisdiction where you live provides for registration, it helps
        in the TYPE of remedy that may be available to you should someone steal
        your original work.
      • Kitten Skysong
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 3, 2007
          hmm maybe I'll do that on the Crystal Warriors thanks.

          http://www.myspace.com/kittenskysong

          Mutant X Quiz

          Your Jesse Kilmartin: Jesse Kilmartin is a sweetly naive and good-natured guy in his early 20s who can alter the density of his body at will - going from rock solid as a stone wall one moment-then walking through a stone wall the next. Jesse led a sheltered childhood, and still has a lot to learn about the harsh realities of the world, but he's more than proved himself an invaluable member of MUTANT X.
          Take this quiz!

          Quizilla |
          Join

          | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

          > well considering the crystal warriors are allready on my webpage it
          might be too late for that. I started writing them for fun not with any
          intent of pulishing them. Mostly because I didn't know how to publish
          anything or get anything copyrighted. I asked someone once and got
          told to quit being a baby so I don't ask anymore.

          > http://www.myspace. com/kittenskyson g

          One does not have to DO anything to secure copyright protection. If
          it's your original work, it IS copyright protected. If it makes you
          feel better, you can always fashion a statement on your website to the
          effect that your work is original, is copyright protected and that you
          will persue legal remedies for violations.

          If the jurisdiction where you live provides for registration, it helps
          in the TYPE of remedy that may be available to you should someone steal
          your original work.

          Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.