Re: [Beta_Unlimited] looking for a beta reader

  • RaAyyMOND C
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 2, 2007
      Yes. What Fandoms?
      --- Desirata43@... wrote:

      > what fandom Kitten?
      >

      > Val 5X5

      It's here! Your new message!
    • RaAyyMOND C
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 2, 2007
        A note of caution.

        Before you post your original stuff, think about copy
        righting it.

        Or at the very least copy right the characters.

        If you look up copy righting on a web search, you
        should find what you need.

        --- kittenfalks1 <kittenfalks1@...> wrote:

        > I've been looking for a beta reader for years every
        > time I get someone
        > who says they'll do it they don't. Can I actually
        > count on this group?
        > I have both fanfiction and original fiction

        8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
      • Kitten Skysong
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 3, 2007

           let's see Power rangers mostly alot of x-men a crossover series which had become who can I put in it? Mutant X, One CSi miami (which is my least favorite of all the stories I've writen and I might not post it hear its on my webpage but i really don't like it.)

          A lot of others.
          http://www.myspace.com/kittenskysong

          Mutant X Quiz

          Your Jesse Kilmartin: Jesse Kilmartin is a sweetly naive and good-natured guy in his early 20s who can alter the density of his body at will - going from rock solid as a stone wall one moment-then walking through a stone wall the next. Jesse led a sheltered childhood, and still has a lot to learn about the harsh realities of the world, but he's more than proved himself an invaluable member of MUTANT X.
          Take this quiz!

          Quizilla |
          Join

          | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

          > I've been looking for a beta reader for years every
          > time I get someone
          > who says they'll do it they don't. Can I actually
          > count on this group?
          > I have both fanfiction and original fiction

          > Check out the new AOL. Most comprehensive
          set of
          > free safety and security tools, free access to
          > millions of high-quality videos from across the web,
          > free AOL Mail and more.

          It's here! Your new message!
          http://tools. search.yahoo. com/toolbar/ features/ mail/

          Be a PS3 game guru.
        • Kitten Skysong
          Message 4 of 10 , Feb 3, 2007
            well considering the crystal warriors are allready on my webpage it might be too late for that. I started writing them for fun not with any intent of pulishing them. Mostly because I didn't know how to publish anything or get anything copyrighted.  I asked someone once and got told to quit being a baby so I don't ask anymore.

            --- kittenfalks1 <kittenfalks1@ yahoo.com> wrote:

            > I've been looking for a beta reader for years every
            > time I get someone
            > who says they'll do it they don't. Can I actually
            > count on this group?
            > I have both fanfiction and original fiction

            8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
            http://tools. search.yahoo. com/shortcuts/ #news

          • Romanse
            Message 5 of 10 , Feb 3, 2007
              --- In Beta_Unlimited@yahoogroups.com, Kitten Skysong
              <kittenfalks1@...> wrote:

              > well considering the crystal warriors are allready on my webpage it
              might be too late for that. I started writing them for fun not with any
              intent of pulishing them. Mostly because I didn't know how to publish
              anything or get anything copyrighted. I asked someone once and got
              told to quit being a baby so I don't ask anymore.

              > http://www.myspace.com/kittenskysong

              One does not have to DO anything to secure copyright protection. If
              it's your original work, it IS copyright protected. If it makes you
              feel better, you can always fashion a statement on your website to the
              effect that your work is original, is copyright protected and that you
              will persue legal remedies for violations.

              If the jurisdiction where you live provides for registration, it helps
              in the TYPE of remedy that may be available to you should someone steal
              your original work.
            • Kitten Skysong
              Message 6 of 10 , Feb 3, 2007
                hmm maybe I'll do that on the Crystal Warriors thanks.

                http://www.myspace.com/kittenskysong

                Mutant X Quiz

                Your Jesse Kilmartin: Jesse Kilmartin is a sweetly naive and good-natured guy in his early 20s who can alter the density of his body at will - going from rock solid as a stone wall one moment-then walking through a stone wall the next. Jesse led a sheltered childhood, and still has a lot to learn about the harsh realities of the world, but he's more than proved himself an invaluable member of MUTANT X.
                Take this quiz!

                Quizilla |
                Join

                | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

                > well considering the crystal warriors are allready on my webpage it
                might be too late for that. I started writing them for fun not with any
                intent of pulishing them. Mostly because I didn't know how to publish
                anything or get anything copyrighted. I asked someone once and got
                told to quit being a baby so I don't ask anymore.

                > http://www.myspace. com/kittenskyson g

                One does not have to DO anything to secure copyright protection. If
                it's your original work, it IS copyright protected. If it makes you
                feel better, you can always fashion a statement on your website to the
                effect that your work is original, is copyright protected and that you
                will persue legal remedies for violations.

                If the jurisdiction where you live provides for registration, it helps
                in the TYPE of remedy that may be available to you should someone steal
                your original work.

                Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.