Offering beta help

  • evilwillow@e247.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 19, 2000
      Hi,

      I'm Lenore, aka Evil Willow. I generally lurk the lists due to
      school. But, now I've got four weeks of freedom, and would like to
      offer my services as a beta reader to anyone who needs it.

      If you need a fanfic beta, here's a list of the shows I'm very
      familiar with, so could help with plot and character continuity:
      Buffy, Angel, X-Files, Star Trek: The Next Generation, any of the ABC
      daytime soaps, Days of our Lives, Farscape, Lexx, Invisible Man,
      Felicity, or Dawson's Creek.

      I'm also an English major, so if you would like me to look at any
      other types of fics, I could do that from a grammar/spelling
      perspective, though I couldn't do much as far as characters go.

      Let's see.... what else. Oh, I'm not a picky person as far as
      pairings go, on the above shows, I'm open to any pairing you could
      think of. Het or slash is fine with me, too. I'm 23, so adult fics
      are welcome.

      I think that's about it, so please email me if I can help any of
      you! :-)

      Laters,
      Evil Willow
    • K. RILEY
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28, 2000
        >From: evilwillow@...
        >To: Beta_Unlimited@egroups.com
        >Subject: [Beta_Unlimited] Offering beta help
        >Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 19:20:28 -0000

        Is your offer to beta still open? I have lots of stuff in need of a beta.
        Most my Stories are around Julian Bashir (my fav) in a many situations
        though all slash. I have just entered my Bashir/Voyger mix right now. If you
        are interested in doing this for me or want to know more before you decide
        contact me directly at: mysticmcknight@...

        I have some stories already posted if you want to check them out first, Some
        on Strang Fits of Passion, two on the Garak fest, and the rest are on the
        FCanon Archives (have to be a member to read them, though its free and fun)

        Please let me know either way
        Thank you
        Kim
        mysticmcknight@...