Roadmap to Trading

  • Ronel Paloma
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007

      Roadmap to Trading

      Trading, like anything in life, requires some work. You find what works for you and stick to it. I like to say trading is like running a marathon, it is a very long road, but one you will finish if the preparation is done. A sprinter finishes quickly and gets instant gratification for their efforts. Trading doesnÂ’t work that way. There are no short cuts or ways to get around defining a plan that works for you.

      Bored stiff? Loosen up...