Need a beta for a Heroes fic!

  • cmm14513
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2007
      Im going to start on my theory if Nathan turned out be Claire's Father.
      How he and Meridth met and how Claire became to be HRG. I was wondering
      if anyone interested in being a beta for me. I need a beta whose really
      good in spelling and grammer. Pairing will be Nathan/Meridth and maybe
      Claire/Zach. Let me know if your interested.

      Thanks
      chrissy