Newbie Intro

  • Leen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2007
      Hi everybody!  Just a quick message introducing myself.

      Name/Pen Name: Leen aka PhoenixRae

      Fave Shows:  BtVS, AtS, Smallville, Supernatural, Gilmore Girls, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, CSI: Miami , Roswell , the Pretender, Bones

      Fanfiction Writer?  Yes; lately I write mostly crossover fics

      Beta-Reader?  Yeah, sometimes.

      Fic Ratings:  My fics varies from G to NC-17, so I think that covers what kinds of fics I am willing to beta-read.

      Fiction Fandoms:  Harry Potter, BtVS, AtS, Smallville, Supernatural, CSI, and whatever else catches my fancy at the moment