Beta needed for BtVS/HP crossover

  • dhark_charlotte
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2007
      Need a beta for grammar/english proofing on my story. I'm usually a
      grammar nazi myself, but I have been told my tenses are slipping and I
      am having trouble correcting it. I think I need a fresh set of eyes.
      I already have someone(s) for plot, characterization and spelling.

      I'm up to ch 17 so looking at the previous chapters would be great
      also.

      Thanks!