Beta Needed for an ANGEL fic

  • evilwillow@e247.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2000
      Hi, all.

      I'm looking for someone willing to beta a short ANGEL fic that I just
      wrote. (Spoilers for up to the current date.) Basically, it's a "what
      happens after The Trial" piece. It's Darla/Angel, but right now it's
      just a friendship piece. Oh, and I called the rating an R, but just
      for a few times when a character says f***.

      If anyone would be willing to give it a look, I'm looking for
      character trueness (I know that's not a word, it's the best way I can
      think to describe it), plot continuity and grammar critiquing.

      Anyone?

      Thanks,
      Evil Willow
    • Rubeus
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 12, 2000
        Hi,

        I'd be happy to beta your fic for you. Send it along, and I'll take a
        look. ^_^

        ~~ Rubeus

      • Sweetvalley99@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 12, 2000