blowin' my own horn here, lol!

  • kathleencsmith1963
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 17, 2007
      my first fanfic to be posted is up on the Blackraptor site at

      http://www.blackraptor.net/m7fic-39/lies.htm

      i have written other fic, and have a couple of works in progress (i
      will be asking for a beta pretty soon---anyone a RIPTIDE fan?), but
      this is the first one i liked well enough to post. my pen name is my
      first name, but the return email addy is different
      (casey_chess_kat@...) to keep "total flamers" from having my main
      addy.

      i would appreciate any comments (sent to the addy attached to the
      story) regarding style, continuity, what you liked about it, what you
      didn't like about it. it will help with my next fic!

      thanks! kcs;)