OT: Need A Beta

  • cmm14513
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2007
      I am working on a Supernatural and Buffy The Vampire Slayer
      Crossover. Main pairing is Willow/Dean. I'm planning on making it a
      series. I have done three chapters so far but I need it beta. Its
      going to be a NC-17 rating. I need help in Plot, Characterization,
      Puncurations, Grammer, Spelling, mostly almost everything. This going
      to be my fist NC-17 story so i'm going to need help with that also.
      The first story is about Willow and Dean. They meet up at the
      roadhouse and sparks fly. They make love at a hotel. Then they
      seperate but they gave eachother cell numbers. Later in the chapter
      Willow find out she pregnant and tries to contact Dean but no answer.
      She tells the scoobies. Giles find a prophecy concerning Willow and
      Deans child.

      "The White Witch of Knowledge and Fire"
      "Shall join with the Loyal One"
      "In one night of passion"
      "On this single night"
      "The Third shall come to be"
      "for the good or for the evil"
      "the side unsure but both will want"
      "Free will must choose"
      "Or the Third will fail"

      Willow tries to contact Dean again but still no answer. She starts to
      worry. The Demon that Dean and Sam are after learns of how powerfull
      Dean and Willow child is going to be kidnapps Willow. When Willow is
      held hostage. Her powers are useless against him. The scoobies finds
      out that Willow was Kidnnape. The reason why Dean didnt pick up the
      phone is because they were on a hunt. He listen to willow's voicemail
      and calls back her cell back but no answer. So he calls the
      headquarters. The scoobies tell him that willow was kidnapped. Dean
      and Sam head to headquarters and when they get there. Dean learn the
      Demon is the who took her and that she is pregnant with his child. He
      sets out to rescure her alone with the colt. He and the Demon face
      off and Dean finally kills the Demon. Dean breaks down in Willow. The
      last chapter is when they get married. The story is going to called
      the connection.
      -----------------------------

      The second story is going to be called A blast from the Past. Oz
      returns to the scoobies and he has a agenda toward Willow and Dean's
      daughter. Oz is going to be a little Out of character in this story.
      -------------------------------

      and the last and third story is going to be about Willow and Dean's
      daughter Lila Paige Winchester. Its going to be called The
      Prophecides Child.

      Ill be making one shots through out the series.

      So there you have it. I would love it if you could beta for me. I
      really need one. I'm really poor in writting, grammers,
      Chachariztion, Puncurationl, ect . I have a learning Disabilities but
      that doesnt stop me in writting a story. Pleeeeease can you help me.

      Thanks
      chrissy