Re: Yahoo! Groups: Welcome to Beta_Unlimited. Visit today!

  • Amy Boatman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2007
      Hey all,

      I'm new to the list and here's my answers to Mystery's questions.  I'm looking forward to participating in the group.

      Name or Alias: Amy aka Lavender Jane

      Fav shows: Xena, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Battlestar Galactica, Monk, Veronica Mars, Heroes, Cold Case

      Fav writers of fanfiction: TNovan, Melissa Good, Rainbow Writers

      Fav actors and actresses: Renee O'Connor, Lucy Lawless, Amber Benson, Jodi Foster, Allyson Hannigan

      Webpage address: www.amyboatman.com

      Do you write fanfiction?: Not yet

      Do you beta-read: One or two

      The fanfiction you will beta read: I can check for grammar and mechanics in anything.  But I can only check for continuity with my above favorites

      www.amyboatman.com
      www.XenaCast.com