New Beta/ Writer

  • englishrose17
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2007
      Hey everybody. I suppose I was asked to "introduce myself", so...

      Name/Alias: Lisa (name), EnglishRose17 (alias)

      Fav Shows/ Movies: J.A.G., NCIS, Gilmore Girls, Pirates of the
      Caribbean, Titanic

      Fav writers of fanfiction: I don't know... I rather have favorite
      stories.

      Fav actors and actresses: Now that's difficult... David James Elliot,
      Catherine Bell, Johnny Depp and many more...

      Webpage address: Don't have one.

      Do you write fanfiction?: Of course, for almost two years now. I've
      written 19 stories in English and about the same number in German.

      Do you beta-read?: Of course.

      The fanfiction you will beta read: Anything written to my fav TV-
      Shows and Movies, but I'm not so familiar with Gilmore Girls. Just
      ask me, I know many TV-Shows ;-)

      The ratings of fanfiction you will beta read: G - R. No NC-17.

      Suppose that was it ;-)