Looking for HL Beta

  • TMBR1592@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2000
      Looking for a beta for a Highlander fidget, a works in progress dream
      sequence from my Methos muse, loaded w/ metaphors and double meanings.
      Nothing fancy, just a quick grammer run, and a 'yes, it's working', or 'no,
      it's not'. (My biggest sins are run on sentences and comma slaughter.) Do
      you get lost in the transitions, do you understand/catch the underlying
      meanings, (some dream interpretation required), does it all connect. ETC ETC
      ETC

      Any takers?

      Timber
      MadMuse; PWFC; Bronze Age Bunch Entourage; Methos Addicts Public; MacMint
      Asylum; ROGlanders; Clan MacSprite (the blue one!); HL: The Mythology
      Discussion;

      AIM: Timbr1592 ~NEW!
      ICQ: 54355129