Need a Beta for BTVS/Supernatural Crossover fic

  • cmm14513
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2007
      I need a beta for Crossover I'm going to do. Its a Willow/Dean pairing.
      They have one night stand and Willow gets pregnant. Giles find a
      prophecy about Willow and Dean child. The deamon that Sam and Dean are
      after kidnapped Willow because he wants the child. So if anyone is
      interested please contack me at cmm14513@...

      thanks
      chrissy
    • kathleencsmith1963
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2007
        if you haven't found someone yet, go ahead and send it to me.
        kcs;)